For the first time ever, top industry executives will come together for executive-level discussions about how to accelerate water industry growth in Massachusetts to serve global markets.
Who should attend: CEOs, vice presidents, managing partners, professors, and executive directors representing technology and finance companies; service providers; higher education and research institutions; local, state and federal government; engineering firms and consultants; utilities and related associations.
(schedule subject to change)
7:15am – Registration, Networking and Breakfast
8:00am – The Massachusetts Opportunity as a Water Industry Cluster
8:15am – The Global Market: Where Is Water Innovation Needed to Solve Big Problems?
9:15am – Innovation Showcase #1
9:30am – Networking Break
10:00am – The Massachusetts Water Industry: Building On Our Assets
11:00am – Innovation Showcase #2
11:30pm – Lunch and Networking
12:45pm - A Tale of Two Clusters
1:15pm – Roundtable Dicussions & Results
- Connecting Research To Industry
- What Are Viable Business Models for Water Innovation Investment?
- Marrying Innovation To Service Delivery
- Making Innovation Easier to Adopt in Local Utilities
- Opportunities for Innovation at the Water Energy Nexus
- How Should A Massachusetts Water Cluster Be Organized?
- Do Start-Ups Need a Massachusetts Water Lab?
- Should Massachusetts Launch a Water Innovation Competition?
3:00pm – Next Steps, and Wrap-Up